- The Department of Human Resources at Southern Illinois University Carbondale provides valuable information, assistance and resources to SIU faculty, staff, retirees and prospective employees.
- Website: http://hr.siu.edu/
- Location: Miles Hall
- Phone: 618.536.3389
- At SIU Carbondale it is the student’s responsibility to seek employment. Available student employment jobs are listed on this site. Certain jobs are restricted to students who have accepted a Federal Work Study award.
- Website: http://www.studentjobs.siu.edu/search/index.php
- Location: Student Services Building, Second Floor, Room 291
- Phone: 618.453.4629
- Graduate assistantships (GAs) are available in a variety of places across campus, from academic departments and research centers to administrative and service units.
- Website: http://gradschool.siu.edu/cost-aid/grad-assistantships.html
- Location: Student Services Building, Third Floor
- Phone: 618.536.7791
- The mission of the University Career Services Center is to educate and empower all students and recent alumni with the ability to successfully explore and pursue their career endeavors. This is accomplished through career assessment and counseling, comprehensive resources and programs, professional networking, career fairs and on-campus interviews. The center also offers professional development training in resume and cover letter writing, mock interviews, job search techniques, online job posting resources, and graduate/professional school application processing. By providing comprehensive career development guidance, Career Services strives to assist all students and recent alumni with achieving career success.
- Website: http://careerservices.siu.edu/
- Location: Woody Hall B204
- Phone: 618.453.2391